ICCI is a Senior College Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees, bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. ACICS is located at 750 First Street, NE, Suite 980, Washington, DC 20002-4241. The Council’s telephone number is (202) 336-6780.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) has granted “Exemption Accreditation” to the college. Exemption Accreditation means ICCI graduates are exempted from certain examination papers ordinarily required by the ACCA.
- The Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce (CICC)
- The American Library Association (ALA)
- The Library and Information Resources Network, Inc. (LIRN)
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- Recognized by the Cayman Islands’ Education Council
- Approved by the United States Veterans Administration as an institution of higher education for enrollment of eligible veterans
- Approved by Educational Testing Services (ETS) for inclusion in the list of GMAT score recipients
Obtaining your degree from an accredited institution is important because it ensures that employers and other schools you may want to attend know that your degree is from an institution that meets or exceeds stated criteria of educational quality.