The Office of Admissions recruits and admits students to the College’s academic programs. The office seeks to enroll students who have the potential to thrive in our community and who possess the qualities and attributes the College seeks to build an effective and dynamic learning community.
If you would like to join a committed community of learners who are keen on enhancing their career success, then contact us today!
What do you need to apply?
- An Application Form
- Proof of status – (copy of passport/birth certificate/status certificate/other certificate/work permit/student visa)
- Official High School / College Transcript
- Copy of High School / College Diploma
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (templates included in application form)
- Application Fee of CI$60.00 (you can pay this over the phone)
- Students will also need to sit the Accuplacer (placement) exams for Math and English. Appointments are set between 9:00am and 4:00pm from Monday to Thursday, and between 9:00am and 2:00pm on Friday.