Welcome to our Fundraising Page
The International College of the Cayman Islands is the first college in the Cayman Islands established in 1970. It is a privately run, not-for-profit institution with many of our graduates standing as leaders in both the private and public sectors. ICCI is a purpose driven organization with a focus on building better communities. We believe that a strong economy and high quality, affordable, accessible education are key to building better communities in the Cayman Islands.
Our graduates are:
- Globally competitive in a quickly changing digital knowledge based economy
- Great problem solvers and decision makers who are able to collaborate and compete globally while embracing diversity and inclusiveness
- Collaborative critical thinkers who are committed to leading and learning for life, who are focused on developing themselves into their fullest potential while also developing the next generation of leaders
- Empowered, confident persons who have strong communication skills and are not afraid to take risks and become better leaders than their predecessors
- Individuals who will seize opportunities to make invaluable contributions to build stronger communities, resulting in the holistic transformation of lives, families, and societies which will increase the quality of life for everyone in our communities
ICCI is committed to doing its part in building better communities. The education that we provide, helps to develop the next generation of leaders and problem solvers. We are very proud of our graduates and many are leaders today in both the private and public sectors.
ICCI is fortunate to have world-class organizations and corporations which support the College through scholarships, jobs, internships, donations, and industry expertise.
Their generosity improves the overall quality of life in Cayman by providing educational and career pathways for the professionally minded students who attend ICCI.
Thanks to the following corporate sponsors for their contributions during this academic year!
To find out how you can get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org