Across all programs, the Colleges’s Placement Goal is 95 percent.
III. Improving Placement
To improve and maintain placement rates, the College:
• Instituted a quarterly Career Readiness Day where classes are cancelled and the entire campus attends workshops on resume preparedness, mock interviewing, interview for jobs, and participate in workshops on professionalism in the workplace.
• Recruited 10 new companies to participate in the College’s Internship Program
• Hosts an industry advisory committee meeting once per quarter.
• Increased community resources components in classrooms. Over 82% of all classes each quarter has an industry expert come to address the class or the class goes on a field trip to enhance professional skills.
• Holds one-on-one sessions with the Career’s Office so students can get guidance on job preparation.