SHRM Certification Exam Preparation & Review Course – Faculty
- Colleen is an experienced Human Resources Professional with more than 16 years of practice in the Cayman Islands, 12 years in the private sector and 4 years in the public service.
- Colleen also has earned her MBA and Master’s degree in Management with a Human Resources Concentration from the International College of the Cayman Islands, where she is currently an Adjunct Associate Professor. She wishes to share her experiences and empower other Human Resources Management practitioners with the knowledge and skills that are confirmed through the earning of professional certification in the changing and challenging field of HR Management in the Cayman Islands and welcomes anyone interested or curious about this journey to achieve professional certification to reach out and contact her through ICCI.
- Colleen has earned the Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) and Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) qualifications from World at Work (formerly The American Compensation Association), as well as earning the Senior Human Resources Professional (SHRP) designation from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) (the first Caymanian to earn this qualification) and the Senior Certified Professional (SCP) designation from the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Raymond “Ray” Swarts
- Ray Swarts is a seasoned professional from a diverse background with extensive experience in the realms of leadership, facilitation, human capital consulting, training, public speaking, as well as risk management and information technology consulting.
- Ray Swarts has worked for and consulted with organizations of varying sizes from offices of five to 2,500 with expansive global presence across diverse international backgrounds.
- Qualifications and Membership:
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Computer Information Systems (“BBA-CIS”)
- Society of Human Resource Management – Certified Professional (“SHRM-CP”)
- Development Dimensions International – Certified Facilitator (“DDI-CF”)
- Certified CliftonStrengths Coach
- Training and Development Director for the CISHRP
- Memberships: CISHRP, SHRM
- Mission Statement:
- Ray is known for several sayings, one of which is “Don’t reinvent the wheel – re-engineer it!” In that spirit, Ray takes pride in carrying away with him the mission of his former colleagues at Deloitte. That mission is profound, far reaching and at the same time quite simple:
- Make an impact that matters!
- Ray is passionate about helping individuals and organizations improve, taking them from good / great to outstanding and amazing. All to make an impact that matters!
- Ray is a recently certified SHRM-CP and he believes in HR professionals training themselves to the highest standards to provide the best service to their organisations. Having gone through the certification preparation process and testing, Ray knows the SHRM certification preparation and certification test is the best way to prove that level of knowledge and understanding beyond doubt. He is excited to help other professionals to achieve their goals in certification
- Beth McField, a generational Caymanian, is the former Acting Director of Boards and Work Permit Administration (Acting) for the Immigration Department of the Cayman Islands. She is also the former Director of Human Resources for Orion Developers Ltd., the developer of the Ritz-Carlston. Ms. McField earned a double Bachelor’s Degree at Florida International University in Human Resources Management and Business Administration. Her professional motto is, “People first and always, they drive deliverables.”
- When asked what determined her decision to donate her time to present the SHRM course at ICCI, she replied, “People are my passion and as a Caymanian it is important to ensure that the profession of Human Resources Management advances in our Country, for all HR professionals, but most importantly, for Caymanians who have gravitated towards the field of HR. Caymanians must become competitive by acquiring a certification and positioning themselves as one of the best, in not only their Country, but worldwide. This can only be done through an internationally recognized professional certification. The next step is to identify an HR specialty, which is critical and blaze a path within the diverse offerings of the profession!
- Beth is especially looking forward to representing her mother who was the visionary behind the need for tertiary education in the Cayman Islands. This idea became ICCI, through her college friend Ms. Elsa Cummings. I am honoured to return to ICCI 40+ years later, in memory of Floris McCoy, to assist professionals with advancing their career by becoming a SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. I think she would be proud that ICCI has pioneered the SHRM certification in the Cayman Islands, another first! “
- Rozinkova is an experienced HR practitioner with PwC Cayman Islands. Iva started her career as an accountant. She was focused primarily on audits and regulatory reviews of financial institutions where she gained valuable financial and business understanding of various organizations. Iva has over seven years of experience, having started her career with PwC Czech Republic before coming to PwC Cayman Islands in 2015.
- Iva dedicates majority of her time to projects in People and Organization consulting practice some of which include organization review, compensation structure and benchmarking.
- Iva has earned her Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) qualification in 2017. Iva is a Treasurer of the Society for Human Resources Professionals and she is a qualified member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
To register for classes and view grades/enrollment status/degree plan CLICK below:
To log in to your official ICCI email CLICK below: