SHRM Certification Exam Preparation & Review Course – Policies
- A non-refundable down payment of $500 is required during registration to guarantee your spot in the program
- The remaining balance due is to be paid in full by February 27, 2019.
- Late registrants will be charged an additional $100 on their program invoice
- Qualified substitutes for participants can be accommodated with written notice by February 27, 2019.
International College (ICCI) may, in its sole discretion, permit the substitution at no additional charge if the candidate is qualified.
All program withdrawal requests must be received in writing.
Due to costs associated with establishing, holding, and replacing participant slots the following guidelines will be implemented:
- Cancellations received more than 7 days prior to a program’s start date will incur a charge of 10 percent of the full tuition
- Cancellations received 7 to 3 days prior to a program’s start date will be charged 50 percent of the full tuition of the program
- Cancellations received less than 3 days prior to a program’s start date will be charged 100 percent of the full tuition
* If a registrant fails to attend without notification, or if a withdrawal occurs on or after a program start date, full tuition will be forfeited.
If International College (ICCI) cancels a program due to low enrollment, registered participants will receive a refund of any tuition paid, or be allowed to move their registration to a future running of the program. Refunds from cancelled programs can also be applied to other open-enrollment programs.
Please note that in all situations, participants are responsible for their travel and International College (ICCI) cannot reimburse for any travel expenses that may have been incurred.